We’re actually talking about more than just laser therapy, and are presenting the combined radiances of laser, coloured light, magnetism and ultrasound to treat your condition. This we have called coMra, and this approach addresses the underlying issues that are causing the condition rather than simply trying to treat the symptoms. It provides support for the body’s systems as a whole instead of focussing on the specific problem in isolation. It regenerates damaged tissue, reduces inflammation and provides energetic support to cells and organs.
coMra therapy has been helping thousands of people around the world for many years, to take control of their health and provide holistic support to their individual challenges.
By downloading these resources, you will learn:
Guide to coMra Therapy
- How it works
- What conditions you can treat
- Tips on how to use the device
- How to approach your healing regime
- How the various frequencies work
- Guidelines for pain treatment
- Introduction to Universal Treatments
- How to support general well-being and preventative medicine
coMra Universal Treatments
- Achieving overall systemic health
- Introduction to the 8 Universal Treatments
- Support for treating chronic diseases
- Head: Migraines, fainting, senile dementia, atherosclerosis, intracranial pressure
- Heart: Weak heart, insufficient coronary blood flow, low immunity, cholesterol
- Blood: General well-being, blood conditions
- Somatic Biostimulation 1: General Well-being
- Somatic Biostimulation 2: Emotional exhaustion, depression, insomnia, lethargy, stress
- Vitality: Physical exhaustion, recuperation, recovery from surgery, general well-being
- Nervous System: Emotional exhaustion, stress, nervous disorders, neurological disorders
- Complete Organ Treatment: Comprehensive cleanse and regeneration program.